- You must not attend club sessions if you have recently returned from a country that the UK government require you to self-isolate for 14 days
- You must not attend club sessions if you have tested positive for coronavirus or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as:
- a new continuous cough.
- a high temperature.
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds prior to leaving home to attend a club session and again and on returning home.
- It is your responsibility to maintain at least 2 metres between you and any other person at all times during the club session – including travelling to and from the session
- Every member attending a club session will be required to “check in” and register their attendance to enable the club to comply with the government “Track & Trace” requirements. This information will be held for 21 days after the session and your phone number as listed on your FRR membership details will be shared with “Track & Trace” officers if requested
- Please listen carefully and follow instructions from the Coach or Run Leader taking the session to avoid the Coach R/L having to shout.
- Please arrive at the session warmed up ready to participate
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of the session
- Please leave promptly after the session has ended
- Please do not stay around the area to socialise before or after the session
- We ask that you consider running/walking/cycling to the session venue to avoid excess vehicles parking at the site.
In addition to the above, members should make themselves aware of the England Athletics guidance at the following link: https://www.englandathletics.org/athletics-and-running/news/guidance-update-for-restricted-return-to-activity-for-coaches-leaders-athletes-runners-and-facilities-step-3/
You may also wish to familiarise yourself with our risk assessments and action plan (mostly targeted at the coaching team, but athletes should know what is expected of them):